Thursday, January 14, 2010

So much, so little

Yeah well long time no see. Life is busy for those of us trying to make an honest buck. Has much happened in you sad, pointless lives? I do not think so. For me it has been another adventurous week where I have learned not to trust only books when it comes down to female anatomy. Plus I would like to edit the "Toxicology" section of Goodman's & Gillman's book. However I don't mind "reproducing" the results of my independent research before making any further claims. If you would like to be a part of this trial , you know how to contact me. Volunteers only. All I can compensate you with is my fresh,sweet love and loads of it.

Meanwhile, the Annual Bonfire is coming up. It's been a pathetic disaster the last few years, though honestly last year's thing had been all a bit too blurry on my side to be able to give an objective assessment. Why don't we try something fun this year like BBQing the Falah people, alive? Im sure the class of 012' will be more than happy to take on this endevaour. The rest of you are advised to follow Babar Badman's lead.

Another matter of concern is the hesitancy that surroounds admitting to the face that you cant have enough of me. Dont worry! I have read your collective minds and from now on will try my best to keep updating you guys more regularly.

Fuck a Duck !

No comments:

Post a Comment